In detail, we’re looking for someone with a growth mindset and practical skills that want to advance their career by building “Made in Vietnam” international products.
- Agile with a mix of Scrum and Kanban
- Remote technical partners
- Work on international products for UK/US, Australia, Singapore markets
What do we expect from you?
- You will develop our products and our partners’ products by using modern tech stack
- You will practice clean code with OOP, MVC concepts, Design Pattern & SOLID principles
- You will be a part of an Agile team that do rapid cycle development with continuous integration in a dynamic startup-like environment
- You will elaborate technical concepts and actively integrate your own ideas and visions into products
- You will work with international clients and feel comfortable working in English.
- You will be responsible for team growth as good as your personal growth
How to tell if you’re fit?
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge and experienced (or keen) in modern PHP and major frameworks Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP – Laravel is preferred
- Experienced with Redis, MongoDB, MySQL/SQL Server.
- Experience with secure API integration required.
- Experience Integrating multiple data sources with one system.
- Experienced with Composer, Git, Linux Server, Docker, AWS Services.
How to tell if you’re the best fit?
- You’re interested in modern FP languages, such as Go, Rust or Scala
- In Tests, You trust. You’re familiar with Unit/Integration/E2E tests.
- You’re passionate about effective software design. You know the world is not as simple as MVC or CRUD, and you don’t always need to build an Excel app.
- You care to every single CSS selectors
- Being a part of young and ambitious growing team which backed by 12+ years old UK company.
- Our office is in the heart of Hanoi with open-space and flexible policies
- Clear and supportive career path development. We aim high; we help you aim high.
- Support personal development with sponsoring online courses, certificates.
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme
- Working in a dynamic, conducive working environment.
- Being a part of a competent team in an international company with a strong growth potential.
- Very Attractive Salary Package
- Free English training package
- Flexible working hours (Monday – Friday)